A Drupal Architect with 5+ years of Drupal experience that is capable of leading teams, managing technical staff, and has strong communication skills. The team lead is well versed in the technologies we specialize in, such as Drupal. Architecture experience preferred, with a well-balanced knowledge of our offerings. Should possess open-source and community soft-skills. Also is the primary point of technical contact for customers as it relates to projects.
- 80% Billable
- Provides mentorship to team and technical peers.
- Work with the Group Architect to implement and enforce company technical standards.
- Responsible for the final technical delivery of projects within the team. (i.e. Ensures our checklists are met)
- Responsible for the technical excellence of the solution.
- Enforce code review of developers, themers, and site builders.
- Reviews technical solutions and estimates delivered in the presales process.
- Works with the Project Manager to divide requirements into tasks for team members.
- Contributes code to a project as required.
- Contributes to the open source community as part of a regular cycle.
Team management responsibilities
- Proactively manage issues, provide direction and feedback for staff
- Complete yearly reviews and recommend incentive awards where applicable.
- Assists Project Manager in resource assignment.
- Escalates staff issues to management.
- Submits time daily
- Proactively follows vacation, work from home, and sick time policies
- Set yearly goals with team members under the supervision of the Solutions Team.
- Provide proactive feedback, nurturing and guidance to team members.
Ideal candidates have:
— Team Leader experience
— 3+ years of web development experience
— Drupal knowledge
— Excellent PHP/Lamp stack skills
— Exposure to and or experience with content management systems
— Advanced verbal and written English
— A tenacious desire to learn and join a world class team
This is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills; and join a fast growing international company with offices in several locations in the UA, London, Bulgaria, and multiple locations in the USA. Our HQ is in New Jersey, USA.