Project Managers are on the frontline of delivery excellence to our customers and are responsible for both managing profitable engagement P&Ls, and exceeding in driving the highest level of customer satisfaction. As Project Manager at Blink Reaction, you are responsible for driving the highest level of quality, customer satisfaction and project profitability.
- Lead multiple projects and act as “project owner” for portfolio of projects.
- Gather client requirements and provide proper documentation to communicate those requirements from vision and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities
- Track and analyze project metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure the team is staying on plan, within defined scope and meeting project objectives.
- Provide support for potential proposals and project concept demonstrations
- Manage project change and scope working with client and internal teams to size options and approaches to ever changing project needs.
- Leverage a solutions oriented approach to managing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery process.
- Proactively manage and escalate delivery issues to senior management
- Identify opportunities to grow total account value through proactive client relationship building.
- Create project plan and proposal outlines.
- Oversees estimation and contributes to proposals.
Team & P&L Management:
- Manage overall team utilization, allocation and book of business profitability to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Provide input to yearly reviews for other team members
About Project Manager Role:
Web Project Managers are the main point of contact for all our projects. They are involved early in customer acquisition through the entire customer lifecycle. Project managers are focused planning, scheduling, status reporting, team utilization, forecasting, budget tracking, risk management, scope and change management, issue identification and resolution. PM’s manage their own direct team as well as in matrix mode. We expect our PM’s to manage an array of project types ranging from small to complex. Average project size spans about 3 months. PM’s lead a team anywhere from 5-10 employees. PM’s need to have experience managing people and tasks in a fast paced environment providing critical status reports to senior management.
- Working in a professional team
- Motivating salary
- Ability to train and gain experience
- 8 - hour workday
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the city center (Nikolayev, Lvov, Donetsk)
- Paid leave
- Business trips abroad
- Free cookies ;)