A Group Architect is the core of technical excellence in a given program group. They work directly with the Solutions Excellence team to create and nurture technology guidelines and practices in the delivery team. They should be a demonstrated leader and capable of delivering complicated technical solutions on demand. They will directly interface with team leads to maintain quality and consistency among client delivery.
- Enforces code quality and standards within a program group.
- Provides technical oversight and mentoring to team leads.
- Integrated with the Solutions Excellence Team in helping with creating and maintaining our guiding principles of technical delivery.
- Sign off on/approve technical architecture as required.
- Provide input to technical architecture and requirements as needed.
- Enforces code review of Team Leads.
- 50% billing allows for development, guidance, and architecture. (See Team Lead role for potential additional responsibility)
- Sales support
- Submits time daily as required for their 50% utilization.
- Proactively follows vacation, work from home, and sick time policies
- Set yearly goals with team leads under the supervision of the Program Manager and other named executive leadership
- Provide proactive feedback, nurturing and guidance to Team Leads.
- Team Lead Management
- Working in a professional team
- Motivating salary
- Ability to train and gain experience
- 8- hour workday
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the city center (Nikolayev, Lvov, Donetsk)
- Paid leave
- Business trips abroad
- Free cookies ;)