We are looking for middle Drupal developer (remote) to be responsible for front-end development. By joining our company, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many client projects with teams of highly skilled experts from around the world.
- Creating proper HTML5/CSS3/JS templates according to the company guidelines, project demands
- Work with the team of Developers and Graphic Designers for the realization of data and functionality of websites, introduction of their vision into functional HTML templates
- 2-3+ experience of HTML/CSS on a high level
- AngularJS (others) desirable;
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Compass/Sass
- Knowledge of graphics packages: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with version control systems (SVN/Git etc ), relevant design experience is a plus
- Excellent understanding of Usability and User Experience Design
- Upper-intermediate English is a must (reading the technical literature, conversation)
Will be a plus:
- Responsive design experience
- Exp. with PHP and Drupal
- Relevant design exp.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Professional development opportunities
- The ability to work from wherever you want. Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
If you are interested in applying or would like to know more please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: sergeyrys.