The JYSK name covers a large group with JYSK stores in 36 countries. The JYSK GROUP today consists of more than 2,100 stores, primarily located in Europe, and staff of almost 18.500 people.
JYSK is a leader on the European market in all articles for the bedroom, the bathroom, the livingroom, the window and the patio.
JYSK IT department is responsible for product presentation sites in 18 countries, web shops in 8+ countries and other smaller sites, all based on Drupal. Department is distributed over Denmark and Ukraine with reference directly to Danish office.
JYSK’s web business is growing. It has become business critical and we are looking for Drupal developers in Kiev office.
Our expectations to the applicant:
- Deep knowledge of Drupal/PHP development (2+ years of experience)
- Experience in integrations with various APIs
- Experience in making of mobile-friendly sites using responsive web design principles and/or Bootstrap/Omega themes
- Some experience with Drupal technical setup and the Linux platform is plus
- Good English writing and speaking communication skills
- Interesting technical challenges on high-loaded web sites
- Participating in technical decisions, being responsible for overall platform lifecycle
- Experience in vast e-commerce project
- Professional growth in team of 7 Drupal developers
- Competitive salary
- Official employment in stable international company with European values
- Business trips to Denmark
- Daily status meetings and Scrum based working methodology
Volodymyr Krasnoshapka (email@example.com), Team Leader