FFW is seeking a hard-working Project Manager
FFW is seeking a hard-working Project Manager who strives for new challenges and opportunities.
Project Managers are responsible for managing the design and implementation of projects for our clients. Project Managers oversee and ensure the effective collaboration of FFW’s strategic, creative, and technical teams to deliver cutting-edge digital solutions.
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and, in return, will receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development. Applicants must be quick thinkers with previous knowledge in project management.
- Lead multiple projects - ongoing and support projects
- Lead the project analysis to make sure all requirements and acceptance criteria are defined and well understood by and communicated to all stakeholders in place
- Identify project risks and plan their mitigation, where synchronization of activities between different parties, including client input and 3rd party vendors is expected
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities
- Track and analyze project metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure the team is staying on plan within defined scope and meeting project objectives
- Manage project change and scope working with client and internal teams to size options and approaches to ever changing project needs
- Leverage a solutions-oriented approach to managing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery process
- Proactively manage and escalate delivery issues to senior management
- Oversee estimation and contribute to proposals
- Provide support for potential proposals and project concept demonstrations
- Create project plan and proposal outlines
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in the web/software development industry
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience with direct client contacts
- Technical background (as QA or Developer) considered a plus
- Drupal CMS usage or development background considered a plus
- Academic background and project management certifications considered a plus, but we favor practical experience
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com