Blink Reaction is a rapidly growing web development consultancy. We are excited to offer stable and challenging employment for newcomers to the open source CMS Drupal. The market for Drupal continues to expand and the technology continues to be the tool enterprises choose to reach more and more of their customers across the globe. If you are an experienced Drupal/PHP web developer, and would like the opportunity to learn more and apply new skills in the field of Drupal development, we invite you to submit your Curriculum Vitae for evaluation and consideration for the role of Drupal Developer Team Lead.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills; and join a fast growing international company with offices in several locations in the UA, London, Bulgaria, and multiple locations in the USA. Our HQ is in New Jersey, USA.
Note: you must be based in Nikolaev, Lvov, Donetsk. UA.
Details of the role are below:
As a Sr. Drupal Developer doing the following:
A Drupal developer will typically handle the following types of tasks at Blink Reaction:
- Working with a team (project managers, peer developers and designers) to create compelling and cutting-edge digital products that meet client specifications.
- Turning design and user interface mockups into functional website layouts using modules such as Context, Panels, or Display Suite.
- Custom programming of Drupal modules which may include:Integration with publicly available third party systems such as Janrain, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.Integration with custom APIs on a client by client basis. (e.g. consuming product data from a proprietary client source)Integration with third party libraries.
- Utilization of AJAX to accomplish functional requirements.
- Development of install profiles for Drupal 7.
- Extension and maintenance of Features (i.e. http://drupal.org/project/features)
- Testing, code maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites.
Ideal candidates have:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Team Lead experience is a must
- Excellent PHP/Lamp stack skills
- Exposure to and or experience with content management systems
- Advanced verbal and written english
- A tenacious desire to learn and join a world class team
- You'll not only join a stable well paying company and learn new skills, but you'll also be in line for continued performance based promotions as we continue to add great talent to our team.
- Working in a professional team
- Motivating salary
- Ability to train and gain experience
- 8- hour workday
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the city center (Nikolayev, Lvov, Donetsk)
- Paid leave
- Business trips abroad
- Free cookies ;)
Look forward to your full resume for a more detailed discussion of the vacancy.