Skelia invites Senior Drupal/PHP developer (ref: DSK-DPHP-DV01) for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Kyiv, Ukraine. You will be in direct contact with our customer in Europe (Belgium).
- You have higher education in computer science/technical field
- You obtain 3 years of professional experience and have good knowledge in Drupal and PHP
- Knowledge of Linux and Apache is a plus
- You like solving technical problems and are attentive to details
- You have good communication skills, with direct customer interaction
- You like to work in team, but are capable to work independently
- You have high level of oral and written English
- Ongoing opportunities in international company
- European democratic management style
- A competitive salary and individual career planning
- Trainings and business trips abroad
- 24 working days paid vacation
- Lunch allowance, medical insurance
- Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
- 8 hours working day and 5 day working week
If you are interested please send your resume at the following email address: “jobs at skelia dot com” mentioning the job reference.
or contact please via skype: kristi_polska.