Ciklum is a Danish innovative IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Ukraine.
Established in 2002, Ciklum employs more than 1300 IT-specialists worldwide with more than 150 clients own development teams. Ciklum has pioneered a unique business model in Ukraine where employees have direct communication with the client and are equal to client’s home-based colleagues.
Ciklum has development offices in six largest cities in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovs’k, Donetsk, Odessa, Vinnitsa), in Belarus (Minsk) and two development offices in Pakistan (Lahore, Islamabad), as well as representative offices in Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.
On behalf of Berlingske Media (http://berlingske.dk) Ciklum is looking for Senior PHP/ Drupal developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
Berlingske Media is Denmark's largest news publishing group producing content for print, web, web-TV, radio and mobiles (mobile phones).
Berlingske Media has a very long and proud history in the Danish society and has always had a big influence through all the national, regional and local titles. 2009 is the year, where the group has its 260 year birthday. Since autumn 2006 Berlingske Media became a part of Mecom Group Plc. and now has about 3000 employees.
• 11 national and regional dailies
• 47 local weeklies
• One free sheet paper
• More than 60 web sites, web services and a web shop
• Several digital newsletters
• Five mobile sites
• One weekly magazine
• One weekly newspaper
• An exciting job with development, in which you help to influence your work
• Good colleagues in an open and informal environment
We are a dynamic organization in a dynamic industry, and we are used to respond quickly to changing business needs.
Developing high-volume online applications using PHP
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
Academic IT education on master level in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with PHP
• Proven experience with Drupal
• Experience with database technologies
• Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java scripting)
• Experience with developing high-volume online applications
• Familiar with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM or XP
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with SOA / REST architectures
• Experience with Version Control Systems
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization
• Familiar with following formal project models
§ Working well autonomously, without close supervision
§ Can take responsibility in a constructive way
§ Team player
§ Highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
§ Committed to timely delivery of quality results
§ Innovative in his/her work
§ Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general
§ Documenting his code and general functionality
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
· Competitive salary
· Possibility to work in a big and successful company
· Career and professional growth
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
· Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
· A lot of various technical seminars;
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested – please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.